UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN! We are capable of giving you a FREE estimate and completely installing our solutions while maintaining social distancing.
DriTek Solutions is committed to the health and safety of our employees and our customers. We are following guidelines set forth by the CDC, the State of Georgia. Because our services fall under the private construction category and we work with residential customers as well as governmental and commercial entities, we are working at this time. Therefore, we are operating Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Per the State of Georgia & Governor Brian Kemp’s Shelter-in-Place order, we are taking the following precautions in order to protect both our customers and our employees.
We are implementing measures which mitigate the exposure and spread of COVID-19 among our workforce. Such measures shall include the following:
- Screening and evaluating workers who exhibit signs of illness, such as a fever over 100-4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath;
- Requiring workers who exhibit signs of illness to not report to work and to seek medical attention;
- Enhancing sanitation of the workplace as appropriate;
- Providing disinfectant and sanitation products for workers to clean their workspace, equipment, and tools;
- Requiring hand washing or sanitation by workers at appropriate places within the business location;
- Providing personal protective equipment as available and appropriate to the function and location of the worker within the business location;
- Prohibiting gatherings of workers during working hours;
- Workers take breaks and meals outside or in such other areas where proper social distancing is attainable;
- Implementing teleworking & staggered shifts for all possible workers;
- Holding all meetings and conferences virtually;
- Discouraging workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment;
- Prohibiting handshaking and other unnecessary person-to-person contact in the workplace;
- Suspending the use of Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) pads, PIN entry devices, electronic signature capture, and any other credit card receipt signature requirements;
- Enforcing social distancing of persons while present on our property;
- Increasing physical space between workers and customers;
We know that this is a fluid situation and unique in our history, therefore we are closely monitoring the situation and following all regulatory guidelines as they are given to us. We urge everyone to stay home, practice social distancing, and in so doing keep everyone safe.