Foundation Repair Cost in Atlanta, Alpharetta & Nearby
What factors determine the price of foundation repairs?
As a member of the Foundation Supportworks network, Dritek Foundation Solutions is backed by an internationally renowned network with contractors across the U.S. and Canada. We provide all types of foundation repair services throughout Georgia in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, and nearby. We have access to industry-leading products and training. Plus, our experienced professionals are trained to diagnose your foundation problems accurately to provide the best possible solution.
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, or technical information, contact us today to speak with a structural engineer.
Why should I fix my foundation?
Many homeowners ask if foundation repair is necessary? At Dritek Foundation Solutions, we think so. We strongly recommend repairing foundation problems for these reasons:
- Foundation damage will worsen: A foundation problem never gets better on its own. As it gets worse, the problem will cost more to fix.
- Resale value: Who wants to buy a house with a foundation problem? Nobody!
- Appearance: Foundation problems often cause ugly cracks in the foundation itself and inside the home.
- Door and window operation: As your foundation fails to hold the structure in place, your house will bend and twist. This will cause doors and windows to stick and jam.
- Use of space: Sometimes you can lose use of your space because of foundation failure. That's not what you paid for when you bought your home!
- A safer home: It's unusual, but disasters like foundations collapsing, chunks of brick veneer falling off the house, and other serious safety hazards do emerge.
- Keep pests away: Insects and animals can get into your home through cracks in the foundation, becoming unwanted and uninvited guests.
The right solutions at the right price
Our experienced professionals will fully explain the best foundation repair options for your home.
Every foundation and every foundation repair job is different. There is no "one size fits all" solution, which is why there is no one standard price for foundation repair. Our foundation experts inspect your home and create a custom plan that best suits your needs, ensuring you get the services you need without going over the cost.
Our representatives are trained on designing a foundation repair system that will give you successful results without "over-engineering" a system that costs more than it should. Your representative will be basing the cost of your repair on a price sheet. You're protected from variable pricing, and you won't need to worry about negotiating.
The bottom line...
We never start by pricing high only to offer a discount at the end that makes you feel you're getting a "great" deal. Although the cost for a foundation repair will vary depending on the type of system and level of difficulty, you can rest assured that you will get a fair, competitive price for your final results. What's more, all our products are backed by a full written warranty.
The decision to fix foundation problems with permanent solutions is an investment in your home that makes sense.
The Real Estate Disclosure Act
The Real Estate Seller Disclosure Act requires that foundation problems be disclosed to potential home buyers. Realtors say that they have to discount a home with structural defects 10 to 20% to go forward with the sale of the home.
People are very hesitant to buy a home with a structural defect, and if they do, they certainly don't pay full price for it. Even if you negotiate a lower price with a home buyer, the bank may be hesitant to grant a mortgage on a house with a major structural problem.
What is your home worth in today's market? Not fixing your foundation costs you much more money than fixing it. It's simply an investment that makes sense!
Schedule a free foundation inspection & service estimate!
We would like to send one of our representatives to your home to help you decide on the best services and foundation repair products for your home. All of our representatives are fully trained and provide high-quality, professional service.
Call Dritek Foundation Solutions today at 1-844-748-0111 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help you. We offer free estimates on all our work in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Athens, Roswell, Marietta, Smyrna, Sandy Springs, Ellenwood, Gainesville, and throughout the surrounding areas.